Sunday, November 17, 2019

Down with a cold today and again Periactin, November 17, 2019



I'm sorry to hear from you on Twitter.

Continuing from yesterday,
Shion-chan spit, Keika-chan doesn't eat, Mama down   November 16, 2019
Mom is still down with a cold today.
Sore throat, coughing, painful. . .

It ’s hard to take care of cats when I’m not feeling well. .

I think if there is a family at this time (only).





Keika-chan gave Periactin today.


 

She's eating somehow.




He did not vomit today.





I hope I ’m back tomorrow,

good night. .


original Japanese version  → 今日も風邪でダウン&またまたペリアクチン  2019年11月17日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...