Monday, November 18, 2019

Mom still catching a cold. . . November 18, 2019


I'm sorry I haven't heard from twitter yet.
I still have a cold and I'm in trouble.
I have a sore throat and a cough.
It ’s a pain. . .
Shion-chan spit, Keika-chan doesn't eat, Mama down   November 16, 2019
Down with a cold today and again Periactin, November 17, 2019


 

She's  Keika-chan, her tongue is swallowed.



Why is Nyanko's belo so cute? .



Periactin is no longer effective and has been left behind.



I'm in trouble. .







I'm glad everyone didn't get cold. . .


It was a day off today, but I can't take a break to work tomorrow. .
Hope you get better today,



original Japanese version  → ママまだ風邪引き中。。。  2019年11月18日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...