Thursday, November 14, 2019

Keika-chan lost weight  November 13, 2019




Keika-chan.




It seems that the top of the hot carpet on the bed is in place.
Hot carpet start  November 6, 2019





Leave the cat house unattended. . .
Keika-chan, how about your cat house?   November 2, 2019
Sorry, Shion-chan. Patience in Necolon, and again Amazon returns with defective products-November 4, 2019


I gave Periactin on November 9th.
We still use Periactin. . . November 9, 2019

She ate food on the day she drank food and ate food the next day.
But the next day she wo n’t eat at all. .




Today's weight is 2855g !!!

She have lost the least weight so far. 😢😢😢😢





Today,



She eats so-so.



I decided to give her a chu-ru.



Yes.



She ate all of them.

She eats on the day I use Periactin,
The poop comes out about 3 times,
It ’s like she's not absorbed.

Now it ’s winter,
The dry is always available.
Also, I'm thinking about trying a little wet that seems to be absorbed.

Of course I want her to eat a lot and get fat,
It ’s hard to say, “you ate?"
I think she's hard to be told.













It's best that Keika-chan spends a peaceful time.



Now mom is thinking about the workplace.

I think I can spend less time working around next year.

Sometimes it has changed from when the workplace policy was entered.

Of course money is important,

I want to spend more time with cats.

I want to stroke more every day.




Good baby good baby


original Japanese version  → さらに体重減っちゃった桂花ちゃん 2019年11月13日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...