Friday, October 18, 2019

Cat Cafe Nekopanchi's Crowdfunding: Return Photo Book has arrived-  October 17, 2019






My name is Mokuren-chan.

It ’s getting cold recently.

When you hit the PC like this,



It was the season for her to ride on my lap.




"I shouldn't move from here anymore"



Good, good kitty.












I will take a selfie.



She wants to dive aside for some reason.








A photo of a new swan.




This is also rounded.



Whichever you say,



Tsuchinoko?



This is a bathroom mat.



He likes it here, right?


At this time, it ’s not enough to use heating even if it ’s cold.
It may be the coldest.



Keika-chan is ...



It is the usual appearance.


*

Now,

I participated in crowdfunding.
Participated in the Cloud Funding of the Animal Fund & Cat Cafe Punch! September 27, 2019

Cat Cafe Nekopanchi



From

Return photo book arrived!



A very simple envelope.






It is like this.


Introducing the inside for a moment.
(Is it okay to release it?)



It ’s cute.




Going forward, cat cafes and protection activities
Please do your best for the cats.


I want to go to Aichi, some time later.

I wonder if there is an opportunity. .


original Japanese version  → 猫かふぇねこぱんちのクラウドファンディング:リターンのフォトブックがきましたー  2019年10月17日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...