Friday, October 18, 2019

Shion-chan, microchip registration is complete!   October 18, 2019




This is Shion-chan.



I think it ’s hard to see,



Under the body,



There is a stuffed toy of Sanma.



9th Neko Festival at Yushima
It is the one I bought at.
I went to ”Neko Festival at Yushima”-    September 29, 2019




I seem to have liked it, and I play occasionally.

I'm glad if Shion-chan, who has been in a bad mood recently, will be able to relieve stress even a little.😁


Now,

Such Shion-chan.

The other day, after a sedated examination,

Shion-chan was a struvite stone (with urine image)    September 20, 2019

Microchip registration is complete!






Now all of the cats in our house have microchips.




To Morning Glory,
Asagao-san microchip finished-July 29, 2019
Asagao-chan, microchip registration is complete! August 29, 2019



To Keika-chan,
桂花ちゃんマイクロチップ挿入  2017年9月6日
マイクロチップデータ登録完了  2017年9月28日



Mokuren-chan too.




Once registered publicly,
again,
Let's take responsibility and responsibility as the owner of everyone!
I feel that my feelings will be tightened.


Once again ...

It ’s an unreliable owner,

Thank you everyone for a long time!




"Do it well"

Yes. . .


original Japanese version  → 紫苑ちゃん、マイクロチップ登録完了しました!  2019年10月18日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...