Monday, October 21, 2019

"Older preparation for cats" written by Tsuruko Ikida,   October 21, 2019


Mom was absent today.
But yesterday work and tomorrow work, so I was tired and tired.
The weather was nice after a long time, but I couldn't even dry the laundry.


Here is a book I read on that day






"Older preparation for cats" 
I want you to know because I want them to live forever
Takuko Ikida 

Amazon 1100 yen



Read last time
A book that lives happily until the last day with cats
How to spend time and care with a cat who is getting older.

"A book that live happily until the last day with cats" by Kato Yuko, completed September 15, 2019


The content is the same,
Characteristics of cat's old age, health care, easy disease, rice and environment, how to care for,
And at the time of parting.

Since the veterinarian was written, it was explained in detail about the disease.
(In the hypertension section, there are explanations about the renin-angiotensin system)

In the health check item,
The thermometer, urine test paper, urine specific gravity refractometer, blood glucose meter, pet sphygmomanometer etc. are also introduced with photos,
"I wonder if I don't have it all here, throb,"
I was worried.
(The hurdles are quite high ...)

In introducing diseases that cats are likely to have,
I learned for the first time that
  there are many blood disorders in cat tumors.
Moreover, there are many lymphomas.
It ’s not like humans.

That was the reason I was worried about lymphoma the other day from Keika's stomach echo.
Keika-chan, ultrasound inspection   October 14, 2019

I was ignorant why I thought it was such a rare disease. . .
(I ’m sorry, vet…)


By the way, the next blood system seems to be  skin tumors, which is also different from humans.

There is also a description about periodontal disease, and I renewed my feeling that more brushing is needed.







"Tooth-----"



I need to be able to care a little more.

I decided to stroke Shion-chan in front of the rice anyway.
(I can only touch him before rice ...)



"Yoshiyoshi"



"Hore Hore"



"You're a good cat"



"It's rice!"



"Yoshiyoshi"


Then, let's put Shion-chan's carry bag in the room and let him get a little.



I don't want to be caught in pee,

By the way, according to this book, the carry bag should be durable and easy to wash.




The author seems to have studied veterinary medicine in Germany,
The column at the end of the chapter touched on the cat situation in Germany.

according to it,
In a city in Germany,
Microchip insertion, registration, and contraception for domestic cats that may go out
It seems to have been obliged.

And since microchips became popular,
It seems that the number of dogs and cats thrown away has greatly decreased.


Good, Germany.
Am I moving? Germany.

But I can't speak English, let alone German. . .


original Japanese version  → 「ネコの老いじたく」壱岐田鶴子著 読了  2019年10月21日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...