Saturday, October 26, 2019

It's a Halloween festival- October 25, 2019


It's raining again today, and Chiba is tough.

Last summer was 40 degrees midsummer. This year, a typhoon caused a heavy rain.
Really recent disasters are amazing every year.

What will happen to the earth? . .
I don't think we should do anything about warming.

I pray for the well-being of the victims and not expanding further.




Now, in our home,


 

We did Halloween.

Halloween has become an established event at the end of October.
I feel like I was not very familiar when I was a kid. .

Originally it is a Celtic festival.

I think Japan is a country with everything from Christmas to Obon to Hinamatsuri.
This is not the case with Muslims.
Is it because it is originally polytheistic?




Halloween goods bought at 100 average (110 average?).
There were quite a lot.



There were pumpkin lamps that shined in various colors like this.
It had a battery.




This is Starbucks cup.
I've got it so cute.
Mom loves Starbucks, but she is not in the neighborhood.



It has a tail after that.




Attacking Keika-chan's sleeping in the futon, it was forcibly Halloween.



She hates them. (Lol)



"What is this"




Shion-chan is under inspection.




Asagao-chan is scared of pumpkin.



Yes, Mokuren-chan, cheese.



"I don't like it"



She took it.

Cats don't like Halloween so much.




Helloween.


original Japanese version  → ハロウィンのお祭りですよー  2019年10月25日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...