Sunday, August 11, 2019

Dinner with everyone. Don't leaving! August 11, 2019





This is Shion-chan.



My name is Mokuren-chan.



It is Asagao-chan.


Obon.

I don't go to the grave or return home.
I plan to go to my father's day next month.

I took a rest on Tuesday in addition to Monday,
4 consecutive holidays!

Yesterday ended with a flutter of Keika-chan,
I enjoyed my day off and relaxed.
Consave = zonisamide increased by another seizure!     August 10, 2019




Fortunately, there are no seizures today.
I still don't know the difference between the increase in medicine.

When I get off
I was thinking about how to clean up the move (it hasn't been cleaned up yet after 10 months), or that,
I could n’t relax after all.

It's hot. . .
← excuse.



Now, ten days have passed since Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan began to spend Asagao-chan together.
Thank you very much! ! ! Congratulation · Blog 2nd anniversary    August 1, 2019


The number of people going to and from each other has increased.





This is a sense of distance.



Mokuren chanted the newspaper in the Asagao-chan's room.



"What are you going?"


Still, Shion-chan is intimidated by Asagao-chan.
It looks like it's not good if you get closer than a certain distance.

Especially in the morning, when mom wakes up, they slaps in front of the bedroom door.
(Keika-chan, who is isolated in the bedroom, and mom sleep together)

In order to become better friends.

I decided to have dinner together.

I use it as a reference to accustom Asagao-chan.



According to this book,

「野良猫の拾い方」  2019年1月4日
“The Truth I Want to Tell About Tokyo Cat Guardian”    June 15, 2019

“Food is an enjoyable event for cats. When cats eat together and share a fun event, the distance between the cats decreases.”


Yes, it is rice



Mogumogu.



Eat it because you don't have to watch it.



Mogumogu.



No, you do n’t have to look at it,



Asagao-chan,,,



He left.





Shion-chan ate the rice left by Asagao-chan. . .



Asagao-chan leaves the  rice. .



Don't you like it?





Shion-chan actually leaves a lot of morning crispness.
It's the same as Asagao-chan, but he want it but he don't need it on the way.


Everyone was in trouble. .


So I decided to measure their weight.

Asagao-chan,







It is not clear because he moves quite easily,
Around 4.57kg.

Oh, it ’s a lot less.
Because he was 4.7kg last time.
Asagao-san microchip finished-July 29, 2019

I hope you stop here,




Mokuren-chan 3.75kg ← 3.67kg ← 3.60kg ← 3.610kg ← 3.520kg
Biofermin resumed again     June 10, 2019

Oh, this is increasing! !



Shion-chan is holding by Mom and subtracting it with a scale.
It was about 5.4kg.



Well, this must be a countermeasure. .








It feels like somewhere has been created.

It would be nice to be calm and live together.



original Japanese version → みんなで晩御飯。お残しは許しまへんでえ!  2019年8月11日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...