Monday, June 3, 2019

Today's Big Fishing-The Cardboard House That Plays Now at Last May Break- June 3, 2019





It is Mokuren-chan.



It is Shion-chan.



The cardboard house I got from my mom who collapsed the other day
"I love fish"

Mom's Mother Attacks with May of Midsummer     May 25, 2019
A new bowl has come, but?    May 29, 2019
Japanese dogs are all eight weeks old as well as Western dog species and agreed ???     May 30, 2019

It was broken again, so



I rebuild it back again ,,,


Finally they came in!



I can see some sort of white object.



It's all a good time.





Gaji Gaji. .



Ahh.



Actually this is

When I try to wipe her dirty face, she run away.



Flirt.



"Yoooooouuuu  seeeeee  meeeeeee"

Yes yes
"Housekeeper saw" (or housekeeper's Mitazono?) Pretend is end-





Let's use it carefully--



original Japanese version  → 本日大漁〜やっと遊んでくれた段ボールハウスは崩壊寸前〜  2019年6月3日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...