Thursday, May 30, 2019

A new bowl has come, but? May 29, 2019




Shion-chan and

 

It is Mokuren-chan.


It is a cardboard house that my mom's mother gave me the other day,
Mom's Mother Attacks with May of Midsummer     May 25, 2019



It has already collapsed. .



Ohー ー ー I love fish---

Sorry-----Mom-----


further,

The very popular cat Jarashi also bought the other day, Kiren-chan,
Food bowl and new cat toy    May 11, 2019









While playing with great excitement like this,



Disassembly.

It was a short life span. .


Toys are really consumables, aren't they?


Things that are not consumables have reached their end of life.

This is what the two have been using for a long time,
うつわズ②  2017年8月24日



We have used them since Shion-chan was a kitten,

 

Prickly,

 

I'm missing.

I used to lay a cloth below and give snacks on it,

The cloth is turned over,

It flew away.


Well then,
I bought a new one.



Here.

 

The cute cat's face was printed and had ears, blue and orange.

Well, I look at the orange person,

 

My face is bald.

 

The part of the face that should have been printed will come off and come off.

This is not good for food.

Return.






Well then, let's play with yellow this time, Kokuren-chan!









Fierce. .

This also seems to be short life.




Let's play Shion-chan too



"No!"

Is that? .



original Japanese version  → 新しいうつわが来たけれど、、?  2019年5月29日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...