Tuesday, June 4, 2019

It seems that Peace Winds Japan documents have been sent out June 4, 2019




NPO corporation peacewinds Japan (≒ Peace Wanko) of Kamiishikogen town,
It seems that the documents were sent on suspicion of the Animal Protection Act violation.

Document sending inspection on alleged animal protection law violation


This blog is an organization of Peace Wanko Japan, which has been mentioned several times so far.



Peace Wanko here, I once donated tens of thousands of oldness and tax payment for a while.

"I want this to be zero even in Hiroshima alone-"
I was hoping.


But even if not killed,
If they are bitten by fellow dogs at the shelter,

Too bad

I thought ...


I gave up the support of Peace Wanko.








It is difficult to support this kind of animal welfare group.


Why would they be such a thing,
Where did they get off,

I think.

Surely originally they wanted to protect the poor dogs.






Human beings are really difficult. .









Is Peace Wanko continuing its activities even now?

Have you been sent a paperwork or accused, and have been revised?

I hope at least that the dogs in Peace wanko should live well.


 original Japanese version  → ピースウィンズ・ジャパン書類送検されたそうですね  2019年6月4日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...