Monday, June 3, 2019

Keika-chan vaccine has been hit June 2, 2019





Keika-chan, she was vaccinated today.



"I was addicted."



"Even if I was a good girl I was given up by the veterinarian"

It is the first year of vaccination.


I just forgot about it, it's all over now.

I'm planning to hit the hotel this month, so I've been hitting it.

Today's weight is 3.06 kg


If you look at the blog one year ago (桂花ちゃん予防接種でした  2018年5月27日),

2.35 kg? ? ?

No, there is no such thing?
This is a mistake of 3.35 kg,





It was the usual triple vaccine.



Then I got an additional antiepileptic drug Consave.
To continue with a half lock for a while.



Close, 7344 yen.


Yes, Keika-chan, You will take medicine



"I hate it."



"I hate drugs"


Yes yes, don't say that,



Round with blanket



"I can not move"




"I was drunk"



"I had a bad eye"



Kun. .



Pak Pak.



You eat rice, Keika-chan.


Both Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan came to our house in December, so vaccinations have come together at the end of the year.
Recently I started off the new year,


As Keika-chan is out of it, I will forget it.

Let's write on the calendar.








"Mama, hug"


You will receive a vaccine together next year, Keika-chan.



original Japanese version  →  桂花ちゃんワクチン打ってきましたー  2019年6月2日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...