Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The Hugging Day of the Cat & Animal Protection Act revised June 12, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.








Colon colon.



*

It seems that a revision proposal of the Animal Welfare Act was established.


Mandatory chipping for dogs and cats, owner identification Revised animal protection law established

Mandatory microchips for dogs and cats = enhanced abuse penalties-Revised animal protection law established

Revised animal protection law enacted, chip and cat must be equipped with tips

June 2019 Report and thanks to the Revised Animal Protection Act


It was good that abuse penalties were strengthened,
It may not be lighter punishment than the illegal animation upload.

After all, seven weeks for Japanese dogs etc.
What was the signature? .

Japanese dogs are all eight weeks old as well as Western dog species and agreed ???     May 30, 2019
I have signed the "Animation against the Animal Protection Act Amendment that exempts only six types of Japanese dogs from being subject to 8-week-old regulation!" May 28, 2019
It seems that a bill for revising the Animal Protection Act will be submitted to the Diet    23 May 2019


Noooo Meeeeaaaaning---------Boooooooo


 

I must  put a microchip in Shion-chan,
I wonder if I can. .





He was so rampage that the veterinarian told me that it was impossible.
Such a face, you. . .



I am basically in favor of microchips.
I put it in Mokuren-chan and Keika-chan. It will be put in Asagao-chan too.
(Oh, I moved, I did not change my address, still ,,,)

Not only the owner but also information such as sex, castration, age, chronic diseases and medicines should be included,
I think it would be nice to be included in humans.
When you visit the hospital, it is easy if you understand everything from illness to medicine if you make a peep, and it is better if you change blood type when you are transported unconsciously.
At the same time, I would like to put in criminal information and make it possible to have a cell phone when a bad guy approaches. Or an abuser or a pervert.



Well, no kidding,
I want the animals to make more comfortable laws.

Furthermore, the abusive person cracked down bang bang,
I want you to do the same.


*


Now,

According to the calendar purchased at Tsukineko Cafe,

today,,,

A day to hug a cat

I guess what! !





I do not know at all who decided how and when ...


So, I hug around my 4 nyans today.

Super hated! !

Why??????

Please receive my love hug!!



"Hug of love?"



"I hate it. It's hot."


Why are cats so cool? .




A beat faster than the person transmitted when hugging.
Warm body temperature.

While saying that I do not need anything if you be there,
After all I want a lover or human family,
From the arm of a foolish human who will soon change their mind,
Slip out,
Beautiful cat.

Which one is kept?


I am very sorry for such an owner.
But why please,
A little longer, together.
1 day, 1 minute or 1 second long.












Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...