Saturday, June 29, 2019

"A cat is a hand made toy" June 28, 2019


I am sorry that the update is late today.

Mom, I have a sudden job,
I came home around 12 o'clock!

Such a thing is rare, though. .

4 Nyan I've been waiting for, get angry and get angry. .

 

"Is there any more dinner?"



"What a delay?"



"Although not twice, be prepared."





"Mom, because you were late ,,"



"Very, really, ..."



"I was worried."



"It's too late to be so late"





"Who, who are you?"



"What a girl coming home so late"



"I do not know who you are"





"You came home"



"Boiled and boiled"



"more and more"



"Good!"



Sorry for everyone. .
I'm tired. .


It is not good that time spent with cats is cut off at work, really.
I'm going to change my job. seriously. .

The fact that I can not sleep at night is a little different from being ill.
Mom, it's down again June 27, 2019

It's simply a lack of sleep, but it's late to sleep on weekdays.
So, I'm sleeping until the evening on a holiday, and it's a vicious cycle that sleep rhythm shifts.
It's not a problem if you get up at the same time every weekday and get a good sleep.


I have to think about something.
No, I'm serious.



*


Well, here,
It is a booty part 2 of Niigata.
I examined "cat mite tick disease" in 「CAT MEDICHINE」.    June 21, 2019



A cat toy is handmade goods

1620 yen


I'm not good at DIY and I bought it,
It is a book of how to make handmade cat goods.


Somehow the feeling of exhilaration of travel, when I entered a large bookstore in front of the station,
I bought two books.


Because I bought a lot,
I would like to make something.
Cat beds, cats, cats, balls, etc.,



Is it possible? Is it possible?HowHowWhoooo?
(old?)


But I will go to bed today. .
Please take a rest. .


original Japanese version →  「猫がよろこぶ手作りグッズ」  2019年6月28日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...