Sunday, May 19, 2019

Buy cat goods in first IKEA, May 19 2019





It is Shion-chan.



He headed back and forth.



He headed over here.


Well, today was the return from Gunma.
保護猫カフェ「猫のへや」in群馬県桐生市 に行ってきました!  2019年1月19日

I came to IKEA for the first time!



My friend told me about cat products at IKEA, so I went to buy.

IKEA has just heard his name,
I have never been there.

(I was not able to distinguish between Costco and Iichi. I am sorry.)

I think that it is good furniture of Scandinavian simple,



It is a little different from our furniture system. .


The first IKEA I went was wide.
The ceiling is high.
It was a foreign supermarket feeling that was somehow killing.
I have a newspaper in my packaging.
I remember that it was like a British supermarket or something like this.

It's a weekend, so it's a family break or a couple
I was not comfortable in them.




I ate dinner.
It is a form to take around like a lunch.
Taste is, hmm ,,




I got it in the pet supplies area.





LURVIG Rurvig claw toe mat, natural
¥ 699



The back is like this.
The black part is Velcro for fixing.

then,



LURVIG Ruhrvigplay tunnel for cats
¥ 999




Until now, the tunnel used by Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan was broken, and I was thinking about replacing it soon.



The wire has jumped out.
Dangerous.




Before you open it



Very interesting.







The two jump in at the moment the tunnel opens.









It seems that you have liked it quite a lot.

It is a nail mat,



I thought I would cover the peeled nails, but



A little long. .



I will consider where to use it.





You're glad that toys increased.


original Japanese version  → 初イケアで猫グッズを  2019年5月19日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...