Tuesday, March 26, 2019

She lost weight a little Keika-chan March 26, 2019





It is Keika-chan.



We went to the hospital today.



But for some reason she has been in carry since she came back.

It is okay to come out already--



Anorexia and diarrhea that occurred after having adjusted epilepsy and diarrhea in February and adjusting the medicine.
We suspected pancreatitis and performed examination, but
Keep taking her medicine,
Thanks to you, her diarrhea has settled and her appetite has returned.
Thank you for your concern.

Keika-chan also got some medicine in epileptic seizures! !     February 27, 2019
Keika-chan was dripping with anorexia ....     March 3, 2019
Is Chu-ru the source of pancreatitis? · Keika-chan intravenous second day       March 4, 2019
Keika-chan who came a little lively   Subcutaneous drip on day 3   March 5, 2019
Half-life of antiepileptic drug (zonisamide / diazepam / valproic acid) · Subcutaneous injection of Keika-chann temporarily terminated     March 6, 2019
Pancreatitis? Cataract specific lipase test of diarrhea Keika-chan on March 13, 2019
Small pet weight scale "Pet-kun" weight measurement    March 15, 2019

After that, I went to the hospital and reported to the veterinarian that only her weight returned.




She was just 3.00 kg.



Well ,,
It has decreased a little again. . (3.07 kg last time)

From the teacher,
Do not cut 3 kg
She said.
(Oh, if she lose 10g, it's out ???)


After that, I will try to change the dry.


I was also asked if I would like to take stomach medicine (Gaster).
I had no impression of having a great appetite when she was drinking Gaster,
For the time being, I decided to look at the situation with the usual consave.




Consave, two 1 / 6T twice a day
Well, it's confusing as ever.



Close, 4104 yen.

Hmmm, somehow I have to let her eat more rice,



You see, there is a lot of crunchy in the morning.



 Eat it.



Pics.



Oops,,




It is a strategy that is said to be bad for veterinarians.
Is Chu-ru the source of pancreatitis? · Keika-chan intravenous second day       March 4, 2019




Park Park ,,,



She's just eating it. .


Hmmm, I do not always go to Chun ,,,,



Here is the back side of Stage I, Royal Canaan.
Calorie content, 360 kcal / 100 g
In other words,
3.6kcal per gram



On the other hand, from the age of 11 years of wet Karkan and tuna that I am giving at night.



This is one bag 70g, 45kcal per bag
In other words,
0.64 kcal per 1 g

Calories per g, crunchy is 5.625 times of wet.
It is definitely crunchy to have better calorie efficiency. .
Keika-chan likes wet, but she can not eat enough to keep her weight. . (sad,,)

So, first of all,
I will try to change the ratio of the amount of wet and crispy.

I decided to let her  eat one bag at night until now (she mostly eat it, but she leave it for a while) in a wet and half bag, and try to increase the crunchy that much.
The calories will increase if she eat crunchy for the reduced wet amount. .
If she eat it. .

I thought about trying another meal,
I tried variously and settled in these 2 types now,
I'm also worried about not being able to eat again.
If it is not good, I will try new rice again.



That's why it is half try.



Half is in the refrigerator.



Good luck-Eat until the end-





"I'll come in again"

Without saying so,

I will try to encourage and encourage you to eat.



We will do our best. . .


original Japanese version  → 体重ちょっと減っちゃった桂花ちゃん   2019年3月26日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...