Monday, March 30, 2020

Snow and self-control request & Keika-chan are doing her best. March 29, 2020





Today they're good Asagao-chan and Mokuren-chan.



Somehow more love than yesterday❤️
Shion-chan, onlyVomit consulted,, March 28, 2020


This cold in late March!

I'm surprised.

And snow. . .



I'm even more surprised. .



Self-restraint continues in Corona, and psychologically difficult days continue.
Moreover, the number of new patients has increased sharply.
It is a frightening day to be locked down.

What happens to cats if I get infected and if they become more severe?
Mother may not be able to cross border from home
It ’s pretty old,

I sigh when I think about it and look up various information on the net.

I lost a little weight and came back again,

I wish I could read books and study English at such times.





I'm jealous of my cat who is clear. .


*




By the way, today Keika-chan did not drink 2940g and periactin!
(That's why it's always a pre-meal measurement, and today I forgot to measure it and after a meal, so it's a bit tricky, but)


When I count it, last time I drank periactin on the 16th,
Delicious rice with sprinkle   March 16, 2020

I'm doing my best without drinking for 13 days!
(Because we drink when we cut about 2900g)

Amazing, Keika-chan!

Did the sprinkling work? ?




Anything, just eat it.


original Japanese version  →  雪と自粛要請&桂花ちゃんがんばってます  2020年3月29日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...