Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I have a cat on my Mac! Introducing RunCat-March 4, 2020




This is Shion-chan.

 

My prince.

 

"Meow"



Well, this blog is running on MacBook.



Here.

Recently, I have been sick, and even when I turned on the power, it was difficult.


Not only criminals,



This one.



He always put it on my PC and type in cat language. .

 

"It's warm"

Today, Twitter is also limited for some reason,
I couldn't like or retweet at all.
(I'm sorry for the one you got.)

Blogs are the same, but it's difficult, computers.



Interesting app? I found



RunCat


Why don't you keep a cat on the Mac menu bar?


Yes!


I installed it immediately.









Oh, Nyanko is running!

The running speed of the cat changes according to the CPU usage.

 

You can also change the type of cat. (There are many other things besides cats)









Cute😸😸😸


I'm always with the cat.



Please retreat. .



original Japanese version  → Macで猫飼っちゃった!RunCat導入ですー  2020年3月4日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...