Thursday, February 27, 2020

Unwell momーI'm worried about corona. February 27, 2020





This is Shion-chan.

He haven't vomited so far and I don't know what the Gaster effect is.
Thank you very much for Keika-chan's inspection (with urine images)    February 23, 2020



This is Keika-chan.



She maintain weight with 2935 g somehow.
I hope the antibiotic is effective.




With Kokuren-chan,



Asagao-chan

They're drinking biofermin.
Looks like a little poop.

Cute stalking measures・ It is order again  Nyan-guard.  February 18, 2020


Cats are crackling,
Mom is sick today.

I think it was just a hangover because of the burning news yesterday,
I'm in trouble with a cold! I can't go to work!

If I become  corona and get hospitalized,
What do the cats do? ?

Notice from Hokkaido Veterinary Association (New Coronavirus Infection)

So I would like to take a break today as soon as possible.

I hope that more telecommuting work would be better.
It costs about 450 yen for one way at my workplace,
Because it will be 216,000 yen in one year,
That's when I got a laptop for work,
I think that I should connect facetime and lines.


Well, customer information management is a problem.


good night. .



original Japanese version  → ママ体調不良ーコロナ心配です。 2020年2月27日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...