Saturday, January 11, 2020

Tsukineko Hokkaido's calendar has also arrived-   January 10, 2020




This is Asagao-chan.






Fluffy on the sofa


Asagao-chan is a sofa monopoly.


Actually, the other day,



It became a tense two-shot on the sofa with Shion-chan,



After one minute,



He was kicked out





I'm glad you could do it today


*


Following Alma's calendar,
My mother has returned and the Alma calendar has arrived- January 4, 2020

Tsukineko Hokkaido calendar has arrived!


Another year ago,
I went to Hokkaido,
Tsukineko Cafe
 I went to.




I met Masagoro-san, but he was departed last year.



I LOVE Masagoro!
ツキネコカフェの看板猫・政五郎さんが旅立たれたそうです。  2019年1月21日


After that, even occasionally,
and participate in readyfor,
I was cheering from afar


Tsukinoko Cafe's Readyfor project has ended.    February 5, 2019
Thank-you letter arrived from Tsukineko Cafe March 20, 2019


Tsukinneko Hokkaido has the  long-term custody system.

This is a system where older people do not give up raising cats, but keep their cats.

 

I am this system,
Very nice!
I think.

By all means, I want to use it when I am older!
(A long way ago,)

So, as the system continues,





I decided to become a light member and support them.



In such a flow,
I also ordered a calendar from Tsukineko Hokkaido to decorate in the bedroom,
(The order was a little late)

It arrived from Hokkaido all day today.





The wall-mounted version introduces one song each month.



September was Masagoro-san.
Do I remember you when I see the moon?



Type to put on the desk.



I do not know why the athletic meet is set. .





And a poster calendar for a big year.



The goat brother has retired his staff.



Hokkaido is the height of snow.

The cats outside are very worried.
Cats are not good at cold




"It was cold outside."


I hope everyone can become a home cat as soon as possible.



original Japanese version  → ツキネコ北海道のカレンダーも到着しましたよー  2020年1月10日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...