Thursday, January 9, 2020

The first experience to melt is cat groomer ~Gilbert-Wataru was a cat! 9 January 9, 2020



This is Shion-chan in Kitchen.


When I come home tired from work,

A rough phase after a long absence. . .


In the carry used by Mokuren-chan,
He was peeing



(The photo is after washing)
CAUTION CAT IN! ー猫連れ単身引越しに早くも暗雲が!  2018年10月12

To get used to the carry when going to the hospital,
If I leave it out after the previous vaccine,
Mokuren-chan, the vaccine has finished this year too-  January 5, 2020

It has been made into a fluffy cushion inside. .
Regrettable. .

Originally, Shion-chan is a good match for the cloth on the floor and the fluffy things, for a long time.
That's why my home cannot have a cat bed.


It's OK at the top of the cat tower for now.



Even Shion-chan's carry,
I put the rice inside and eat it to get used to it,
Is this okay?




"Rough? What?"



"Is it your servant's job to clean up?"

The prince is still a prince.



Now,
To such my prince,
Here is a specially prepared one.



Wataoka [Genuine] Meko-Jasuri(cat groomer) Light Gray

 Amazon 3280 yen

I once told a friend that it was popular with cats.




It is a rough file.



"A mysterious tool where the cat melts away"

I know

I'm going to make you cool Shion-chan melted--

That's the challenge.










The image doesn't really help,
He seemed to be enchanted as such.

It was good. .

*

All of a sudden,

What did you eat yesterday?
(Kinou Nani Tabeta?)

Do you know that drama?

The original manga by Fumi Yoshinaga,
This is a drama about the daily life of a male couple named Shiro and Kenji, focusing on meals.
It was serialized in TV Tokyo last year.

I've been reading the original manga for a long time,
I heard that it was a drama and watched all the dramas.
There were some differences from the original, but it was good, very much.

Fortunately, popular
A special version was broadcast on New Year's Day.

The special version is a total of three episodes,
One episode,
Another male couple was the main story.

This male couple relationship,
I don't understand. . .


Watari-kun, Gilbert, turned to Kohinata-san as a distorted sweetness that was not understood by his parents, and it was only seen as a co-dependence relationship, which he further increased. . .


Oh dear,
Originally I was
I have almost no romance experience,
Since I am poor in empathy and imagination,
I don't really see romantic drama.

So I thought I couldn't understand
(Or maybe it's not something you understand)

However,
today,
I was dealing with Shion-chan suddenly,

If I think that Gilbert is a cat, it will come nicely!

I thought.

Selfish, selfish, own pace,
Make all your troubles look to others,
I will return the rice prepared with difficulty without difficulty,
If you are in a bad mood, you will be spoiled for your own sake,
I just depend on my whole life and sleep,

You are a cat,  Gilbert!


Then
Kohinata-san,
A servant who is not the owner!
Are you feeling happy with your servant?

I can't help it, Kohinata-san! ! !
Happy!

Was found was found!
Oh, it's refreshing! !


I solved the question,
Even today, clean up after the failure of Shion-chan's toilet,
Prepare the rice,
I take his mood with the cat groomer.



"Naturally."



*

By the way, when I tried cat slicing on the other 3 cats,

Keika-chan,






She melted well.

Asagao-chan,






After all he melted.

Mokuren-chan,



If I rub around her face first,



Gabri.



She pushed it so quickly



From above.



Her back and head seemed okay.

I'll make everyone melt every day from now on--


original Japanese version  → とろける初体験はねこじゃすり ~ジルベール航は猫だった!  2020年1月9日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...