Friday, January 17, 2020

Rapros: One tablet could be taken without breaking. January 17, 2020





This is Keika-chan.

Today was an animal hospital.
It is a regular checkup because my usual medicine is almost over.

Keika-chan, she had a seizure.    December 4, 2019
After all, Periactin, which has been paced up in week 2, December 15, 2019
Keika-chan's regular visit  December 20, 2019

Today's weight is just 2.9kg.
Hmm. . .

We can't easily measure her blood pressure.
Measured first with the tail, then with the right forefoot, about 140 above.
That's fine.

The medicine has come out.


 


Raplos

It is a expensive  kidney medicine.
Rapros | Products | Kyoritsu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.

Keika-chan, Rapros started   November 29, 2019

"If you don't have an appetite because of your kidneys, you'll get an appetite if you drink Lapros for a month or two."

Even if we continue, she will not get appetite-
Do-do-do



It is periacutin whose pace has increased in week 2 because of no appetite.

However, the veterinarian says that it is still small enough so that it can be used every day even if it increases.
I can't hear anything good. .



I almost forgot to forget, the usual antiepileptic drug, Consave.
3/4 tablets twice daily.



Last time I had you split it into half a Lapros tablet,
After all, I ’ve been giving two half-tablets twice.
I had one Lapros tablet.

I wonder if you can break it if you can not drink.

After trying,


She was able to drink.



 "I was drunk"

You are a good girl.



Today's hospital bill


 

Reexamination fee  880 yen
Periactin for 10 days  2200 yen
Consave  for 40 days  2934 yen
Rapros for 40 days   11600  yen

Rapros so expensive ...  1 grain  145 yen.



Total  17,614 yen.





The next inspection is scheduled.

Good grief.



Congratulations, Keika-chan.



*

It sounds like Kanto snow tomorrow.

Seriously---

I'm Gunma tomorrow at work. .
I went to Protective Cats Cafe "Cat's room"! January 19, 2019

And is the world a center exam? tomorrow?
very. . .


The center exam has been done decades ago and I don't really remember how it was at my time.
I remember that the coming-of-age ceremony was hard due to snow.
However, my home was not rich and I went to college, so I was doing my best, so the adult ceremony was clothes, so I was not as troubled as a kimono.
The graduation ceremony was also clothes, so I borrowed my own kimono for the graduation graduation ceremony.
These are all good memories now.


Something went wrong,
Everyone, let's be careful with the snow tomorrow.




original Japanese version  → ラプロス 割らずに1錠でも飲めました  2020年1月17日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...