Friday, December 27, 2019

Cat in the toilet; Prohibition order   December 26, 2019



It is Mokuren-chan who continued yesterday.
Intestinal flora kit arrived-  December 25, 2019



I always want her to pose



Jeez,,



She doesn't seem to do.



Dawn! !


It is such a mischievous cat, Mokuren-chan.
Finally, a ban came from mom.


Prohibition of entering the toilet with mom! !


The other day,
When mom enters the bathroom
Mukuren-chan came in together,
She'll do fumifumi on my mom's knee
Was reported.
Cat in the Toilet, December 13, 2019

I was looking at it as if it hurt my bare feet, but there was no help for it.

But,

yesterday,

After the toilet,
Pull down Mokuren-chan from my knees,
When I tried to get up,
When she got on my knees again, Murkuen-chan jumped on,
There are nail marks on the thighs!

Pain ----😭😭😭


Nail scratches roughly on the thighs ~
(I will self-restrain the image)

This is a bit bad
I'm quitting now because it's cold,
I'm going to resume my exercise again in the spring,
Mom's athletic clothes are shorts

Scratching the thighs makes me suspicious



No more entering or leaving a human toilet!



"I don't know"

Umm. .

By the way, while washing my hands, in the washroom,



With Asagao-chan,



Not a fight



They're playful.



They moved to tag

I'll do my best for one more day--


original Japanese version  → トイレの猫様 禁止令  2019年12月26日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...