Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Mokuren-chan, toy tattered--- December 3, 2019





My name is Mokuren-chan.



She hates taking photos.



"Do not shoot me--"


Well, here,



It is a toy that I bought for Mokuren in July.
Mokuren-chan's birthday present flying opening ,, oh? July 30, 2019


If I look at it,



Something,



It's already tattered.

You played a lot.

I wonder if it's okay to dispose of it.



"No"



"I still play"




"Still still"



...


It was taken up and disposed of after this.

I wonder which side touched her string.



I will buy it again.



original Japanese version  → 木蓮ちゃん、おもちゃボロボロよー 2019年12月3日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...