Friday, August 30, 2019

Asagao-chan, microchip registration is complete! August 29, 2019


29th is pad day!




Everyone's,

 

Pads,

 

With Dawn,

 

It is a delivery!

(I'm sorry every time out of focus.)


I love pads.
I'd like a glass catwalk that can make pads from below.

I always have a hard time taking pictures.
Everyone hates seeing and touching the soles of their feet.
Well, I do n’t like that either. .
I like to touch, it's punipuni.


Now,
The Asagao-chan microchip inserted last month.
Asagao-san microchip finished-July 29, 2019



Postcard of data registration completion notice came!



I registered my wrong birthday for one day, so I sent a correction email. .
Why would you make a mistake on your birthday one day, always? .
Mokuren-chan's birthday present flying opening ,, oh? July 30, 2019
Today was a production! Congratulations on your 5 year old Mokuren! !   July 31, 2019


Together
The owner's address registration details for Keika-chan (マイクロチップデータ登録完了  2017年9月28日) and Mokuren-chan's microchip have also been changed.

No, I couldn't find a postcard for Keika-chan and Kiren-chan.
It seems to have gone somewhere in the moving slapstick.
Only the ID number was left in the photo, so I entered the ID number and emailed the Japan Veterinary Medical Association.

Oh, it was dangerous.

I will not lose this time!


It was sunny and I became the official owner of Asagao-chan.



Nice to meet you for a long time, Asagao-chan.



with this,
Who don't have a microchip in my house ...



Only he.


Well ...

original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、マイクロチップ登録完了しました!  2019年8月29日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...