Monday, September 9, 2019

I went to the transferable cat cafe "Neko Cafe Mofumofu" @ Matsumoto City in Nagano Prefecture-September 8, 2019






Transferable cat cafe "Neko Cafe Mofumofu"

I went to!



This is the 24th tour around the protection cat cafe that moms cheating.
Click here for the Protective Cat Cafe that I have visited so far
→ Protect cat cafe tour report collection


This time is Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture.

4 hours after driving at high speed. . (Including break)
It was far and expensive (high speed fee)


Because today,
Matsumoto City Museum of Art
I tried to go to.
I stopped by on the way back.

Actually, I ’m hiding what I ’m hiding (I ’m not hiding it separately)
Art Department
It was.
(Junior high school club activities are secret)

I was doing oil painting.

After graduation, it is quite a job,
The last picture I wrote about 7 years ago.
I have a theme I want to draw, but I don't have time. .

But I like to see it, so
Sometimes I go to museums.

And furthermore,
From Tuesday the day after tomorrow,
It ’s a week of summer vacation!
Well, I'm paid, but ...

So I was planning to go to the Matsumoto City Museum of Art next Sunday.
The special exhibition I was doing
I realized yesterday that it was up to today!

I went there today.

Well, I wouldn't have done this without a break from the day after tomorrow.


So there are a few reports from the museum.

Run the car smoothly on the Chuo Expressway,
I arrived at the Matsumoto City Museum of Art around 1 o'clock.

The parking lot is full because it was Sunday.

 

I got a flyer to go to the parking lot of AEON MALL Matsumoto.



it's here.

Walk to Techpark to the parking lot.



A chic ion cinema on the way.



I arrived at the Matsumoto City Museum of Art.





It is a work by Yayoi Kusama.
I like Yayoi Kusama.
Pumpkin. (There was also here)
The recent paintings seem a little crumbled, but the mirrors are beautiful.





Special exhibition, Alice in Wonderland.









There was a space for taking pictures inside.

Well, sometimes it ’s good to go to the museum.



Continue to the cat cafe.

I parked at Ito-Yokado Minamimatsu Main Store, just a 15-minute drive.



Thank you Ito Yokado!
Forgive me for shopping.

Walk south from there,



Pass through Don Quixote



Turn right at the traffic light.






was!





There was also a parking lot. .
I should have stopped here.





Go up the stairs to the second floor.







The graduated cats are lined up.



This seems to be lost cats.





Here is the door.





There is a space with goods and food in the foreground,

Enter the cafe space from there.















The cafe space looks like this.

It was a bit retro like a coffee shop rather than a cafe,
The upper half was made of glass and it was wide, so it seemed spacious and comfortable.

When I arrived, the cat space was full of eight customers,
Order a meal and wait a little.

I ordered "Adult's" Nyanko Curry Drink Set 900 yen (tax included).



Iced tea.



Coaster cat.



Glass and cat



Curry is also a cat.

Curry was hard for me.
I wonder if it should have been a pilaf. .
There were also sweets.

Then, infiltrate the cat space.

I made the 30-minute course 700 yen.
There seems to be one hour course and free course.



Lower the closing time tag.



Gate at the entrance (view of cafe space from cat space)




















The cat space was quite wide, whether it was a renovation of the part where the two rooms were connected.








There are a lot of cat miscellaneous goods,



There were also masks and throws.






Put your luggage in the locker and lock it.
(Although some customers did not enter)



Currently, 18 cats seem to be waiting for transfer.







It ’s full.













Are you okay?












Staff-only door.



Below is a hole in the pad. .







He came out---


It was here too!



My favorite invisibility catwalk!





Brown... (suspicious)



















Unfortunately, it was an early departure because of the cats at home,
I wanted to spend a relaxing time if possible.

I think that a cat cafe where you can eat like this is very good.
I think that the cafe space and the cat space are separated, so personally it would be better.
I have experience, but for the first person to come in contact with a cat, the habit of dropping a cat on the table is quite a hurdle.
Even people with allergies can come to see it and it is hygienic.
(I didn't really care when I started keeping it, but)


There were two staff members, an older woman and a young woman who seems to work part-time.



Why don't you look for staff?


Thank you to all the staff for permission to use SNS.
It was nice to have another meal.
Please increase the staff and continue the cat cafe! !



On the way home, I managed to reach my house somehow with a typhoon.
The rain and wind is still amazing.
I pray that the damage will not increase. .


original Japanese version  → 譲渡型猫カフェ「ねこカフェもふもふ」@松本市in長野県 に行ってきましたー  2019年9月8日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...