Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Mommy is on summer vacation from tomorrow-September 9, 2019


Yesterday was a typhoon.
This morning there was a train delay and some people at work were late.
There seems to be a power outage yet,
Are you all right in this hot weather?
Thank you to all of you who are working hard on recovery, such as railway companies.







"Thank you Nyan"

Well, yesterday I wrote a little on the blog,

Mama's summer vacation from tomorrow ~😎😍😝

Our workplace is a place to take summer vacation in turns.


People often ask me "Where are you going?"

I won't go anywhere.

Is it Nagano yesterday?
I went to the transferable cat cafe "Neko Cafe Mofumofu" @ Matsumoto City in Nagano Prefecture-September 8, 2019




With Keika-chan just after leaving the hospital,



There is Shion who still has peeing about 8 times a day.

Also, until Shion-chan, Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan become spend time together without being intimidated, I can't ask for a pet sitter as before.

Well, I don't know when it will be,

 

I have no choice but to wait patiently.

Well, the money to go on a trip wasn't flying for hospitalization.

Besides, there is quite a plan,
I plan to go to a beauty salon, dermatologist, dental checkup, and manipulative treatment to pick up a car that had been sent for car inspection.

This summer vacation
With myself,
With cats,
House's,
I'm thinking about maintenance.

At least I would like to release the LDK wallpaper.



Ne---


original Japanese version→ ママは明日から夏休みですー  2019年9月9日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...