Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Reading "What Bob taught me" August 13, 2019


It ’s a great Bon Festival.
How are you all?
I'm worried about the weather when it's raining due to the typhoon and it's getting hot again.
I hope the damage doesn't increase.

Now, I'm just sleeping and spending a lazy day with the Bon Festival.
The holidays are up to today.
There was something I wanted to do,
I went out yesterday,
I wonder if there should be such a relaxing day.
[Extra] I ate crepes at "Uncle and Cat ✖️ Crepe Paradise Ikebukuro"-   August 12, 2019


Such a relaxing day.
I read a long time.







What Bob taught me
James Bowen (Author), Kyoko Hattori (Translation)
1728 jpy

A sequel to a book I read before.
A story about a young man living on the street with drug addiction who met a tea tiger and changed his life.
It was also made into a movie.

映画「ボブという名の猫 幸せのハイタッチ」  2017年9月Ⅰ日
「ボブという名のストリート・キャット」読了  2017年9月17日
「ボブがくれた世界 ぼくらの小さな冒険」読了  2017年9月29日


Even a sequel
There was not much written about their lives.
He moved to a house in the suburbs of London, where he lives as a volunteer.

The contents of the book
What the cat taught me.

What I learned from Bob's behavior while I lived with Bob is listed.
It's relatively mental or abstract.

For example,

"Happiness is in ourselves
 Bob can spend hours and hours having fun alone. For example, I sit on the window for half a day and look at the passing world. I used to live in an apartment in northern London where I was staring at the flowing clouds, the rain, the streets and the cars. Anyway, it seems that everything you see is fascinated. It hasn't changed even after moving to a new house, and the garden is fascinated by the outside world.
 When I see such a figure, it is very simple, but I don't feel like Bob is showing something deeply deep. Something many people are trying to understand. One of Shoko's famous words is “happiness is not the need to strive for happiness”.
 It may mean that happiness is not given by others. It ’s not something you can chase, it ’s originally in you.
 Apparently Bob knows that. "

It seems that the author is interested in Oriental thought and religion, with quotes from Chinese thinkers such as Zhuang and Lao and the item "Zen spirit as seen in Bob".


Some people likened a cat sitting to Zen meditation.
There was a cat called “Master Yoda”.


Me too,
Look at the cats alive at that time every day,
Looking back at me thinking only about the past and the future,
“I want to live more carefully one day a day”.

I forget the daily complications soon.


Even so,
Bob in the photo is very beautiful!
It's really amazing to be able to go out and take photos.

However, it has been more than 10 years since Bob and the writer met.

I am worried about his following  parting.

I pray that his life will not change,


*

Today there was a mom during the day,

3 Nyan spent almost a day together in the daytime.

Because,

 

Asagao-chan,

Once isolated to gauge during cleaning,

Escape again. .








I fixed it with a ring.

Illusionist again. .

I can't help it, so we all spent the day together.

With Shion-chan,






It is like this.

He's still beaten by Shah.



Dinner with everyone.

Mokuren-chan and Asagao-chan left foods after all. .
Dinner with everyone. Don't leaving!   August 11, 2019







Can we  all get along well?





Fortunately, Keika-chan has no seizures and can take medicine.
Keika-chan, midsummer seizures!   August 3, 2019
A mysterious puddle, again appeared → Keihana-chan visited the hospital. August 5, 2019
Consave = zonisamide increased by another seizure!     August 10, 2019



I'll do work from tomorrow---


original Japanese version  → 「ボブが教えてくれたこと」読了  2019年8月13日





Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...