Saturday, August 17, 2019

Black cat gratitude day & Keika-chan also have chin acne? August 17, 2019


It seems that today is a day of black cat gratitude.

8/17 is the day of thanks for black cats! Summary of cute black cats!



This black cat is a puppy of a protection cat cafe I visited last month.

Cat Cafe Chariko Musashino

I went to the "Cat Cafe Chariko Musashino"-    July 14, 2019

Isn't black cat popular?
It is unexpected.

I like black cats
Black cats & cut medicine     February 7, 2019

Gray (Shion-chan, white (Mokuren-chan), next I thought black, but I picked up brown (Keika-chan). .

There seems to be a black cat of Nora in the neighborhood of my house.








Sorry for the out of focus. .

Thanks to the world's black cats and make everyone happy!

*


Well, the jaw acne found by Kiren-chan the other day,
Mokuren-chan, jaw acne (cat pressure ulcer) recurrence & Anago went to heaven   August 15, 2019


If you look at today,

What about Keika-chan?



Yes, Keika



"What, what should you do?"



"No!"










She open and close her mouth and she don't show me. .

I thought it was the color of Keika-chan,
It seems to be different. .

Keika-chan was also excited.



"I was terrible."



"No longer at all"



"I need to be beautiful and clean"

Sorry


By the way,




Asagao-chan, chin acne,



Is n’t it?



Shion-chan also ...



There seems to be no.


It's hard to see everyone's jaws.

Even if I look from below, I can't see it well. .

Let's talk to your vet again.


*

Today mom was crowded if he used high speed at work.
Oh, the end of the Bon Festival.

I am worried about buying a drive recorder.

Yesterday and today, I had a little trouble with my work, and I can do it.




"Cheer up"

Yes, I'm fine with Mofumofu.


original Japanese version  → 黒猫感謝の日&桂花ちゃんも顎ニキビ?  2019年8月17日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...