Tuesday, July 2, 2019

"Nyanpaku declaration" is good! July 2, 2019





It is Mokuren-chan.



It is this that the face was photographed finally at last.



If I turn the smartphone,



Why do you always look down?



Please show me your cute face




Prince Shion is a ray of light looking at the camera looking above stability.
(Only in front of rice)



Hey your ears are big.





Now,

It is said that CM is a topic,

"Nyanpaku Declaration"

I saw!

Funny song! !



It is a commercial for AC Japan to support the Japan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals .


The main white-collar declaration of
It's too embarrassingly lyrical lyrics (I think the era was the age),
I do not like it very much,
But,
This sounds good.
Why don't you feel stupid when told by cats?
(Oh, I like Masashi Sada. I still feel old voices.)

Speaking of AC Japan, I did not know well in fact that the “popopopon” at the time of the earthquake was slightly traumatic, but I do something in various ways.
(I do not understand well after all looking at HP ,,,)


"Don't keep the number you can not keep"

Well ,,

We think that one after four are many.
I can't carry it when I'm having trouble.
(There is a cart)

I do not intend to increase more than this. .


"Don't forget
The owner I can rely on
A lifetime of you alone "

... Stop, let's have tears. .


It is a good lyrics.





Keika-chan.



Perhaps she was the owner and why did she wander outside?



How about being kept by humans? Asago-chan?



I will do my best to manage your bodies!


original Japanese version  → 「にゃんぱく宣言」いいですね!  2019年7月2日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...