Wednesday, July 3, 2019

"Happy cat long-lived BOOK Tips for life and care without becoming ill" July 3, 2019




It is Shion-chan.

 

Wink.

It seems that people in Kyushu are receiving evacuation instructions due to heavy rain. .
I pray for no damage.

It may rain here as well.

*

Well here.





"Happy cat long-lived BOOK    
Tips for life and care without becoming ill"

630 + tax yen

It is a book which has bought impulse at a convenience store.

Subtitle <What I would like to consider when my cat reaches 7 years old>




I want my cats to live longer.

7 and 8 years old cat is a senior.

If you are indoors, you live up to an average of 16 years old, and half are seniors.

At my home,

 

Keika-chan is senior (estimated 13 years old)

 

Next month, Shion-chan will finally be seven years old.


 

Keika-chan is working hard to maintain her weight somehow.



Shion-chan has a tendency to leave for rice recently, but tends to leave it,
I feel that the number of times is too many,
(I can not say clearly because I am with Kiren-chan),
It seems that it is about the age of concern.




It's so cute but senior?




By the way, the average life of a stray cat is 3-5 years.











After all I thought it was good to protect it.








Kiren-chan is making fun of long-lived activities with reference to books



Let's live long with everyoneーー


original Japanese version → 「幸せ猫の長生きBOOK   病気にならない暮らしとお世話のコツ」  2019年7月3日 

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...