Thursday, May 30, 2019

Japanese dogs are all eight weeks old as well as Western dog species and agreed ??? May 30, 2019




It is Shion-chan.



Please see the left.



Broken cardboard house, "Sakana daisuki" reassembled-
A new bowl has come, but?    May 29, 2019



"Wow, how long will it last?"

Oh, I'm sorry. .




Now.

The other day I signed

[Urgent signature] We oppose the animal protection law revision proposal that excludes only six types of Japanese dogs from the eight-week-old regulation!


I have signed the "Animation against the Animal Protection Act Amendment that exempts only six types of Japanese dogs from being subject to 8-week-old regulation!" May 28, 2019
It seems that a bill for revising the Animal Protection Act will be submitted to the Diet    23 May 2019

From

I received a report of the progress I did not understand well.


Mr. Endo's report, "Conclusion for all Japanese dogs, 8 years old as well as Western dogs" report


Below is a quote.

I received many opinions in various ways, and I received humbly myself, and I consulted with Chairman Nobuo Kishi, and after repeated discussions with each party, the conclusion is finally settled! With regard to over-the-counter dogs and cats, we agreed to treat (Japanese dogs) the same way regardless of the breed and type of cat. An agreement with all parties was made today.

Therefore, as Japanese dogs are all eight weeks old as well as western dog breeds, we will report.

Yes.

Well of course,
"About the over-the-counter dogs and cats"
What is the limitation?

We did not apply to members and dogs that require specialized breeding management because there are individuals that cause danger depending on the members or special individuals or strains.


...


I'm sorry,

I do not understand the meaning of Japanese. ? ?

Why are individuals who are at risk getting OK in less than 8 weeks?
Is it only necessary to extend such individuals?
Why are members so good?
Why are members specially treated?

After all, only their members get privileges, and even small dogs can sell them? ?

It will be funny!

What the hell! !

Both dogs and cats, children are children and everyone is together! ! !


You have already stopped, such a politician.
Who chose this? . .










I'm sorry.

I came to my head for a moment and made a rough wording.

Recently there have been a lot of bad news,
It feels like this if it is finally good news.

I will hate the human being who keeps coming, already. . .

Everyone  always want to be obsessed, everything about me. . .









Cats are so beautiful.

why,
People are so dirty,
I wonder why so much.






Even Keika-chan, let me calm you down.



"I hate it."








Oh, I'm frustrated. . .


Anyway, now, let's look closely at the whereabouts of the bill of animal protection law revision.




good night.


original Japanese version  → 日本犬も洋犬種と同様に全て8週齢にして妥結???  2019年5月30日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...