Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Molten period out of season & Globe Refund 20 May 2019




It is Shion-chan.

Somewhat recently
Many hair loss,
Right?

Even after spiting hair.

The cat's moult is around March, and it should have ended already.

That's why I'm brushing for a while.
ブラシず  2017年9月16日








I took it




Oh, you're going to do it already?

I wanted to do it a little more. .
Shion-chan, he likes brushing,
He's getting bored right away.
Truly, a cat that looks like a cat. .



 

Next is Kiren-chan.



Well, brush,



brush,,



Gabri.

Kiren-chan, she hates brushing for some reason.



I can not hold you, so please hold you.



"Oh I had a terrible eye."





She was going on.



But I got it.





Well, Keika-chan.







I'm sorry.



Oh, she has started playing.



"Stop!"



I was able to get rid of it





As Asagao-chan has always been firm,



he can not get hair loss that much.










Good.



As this glove seems to transfer color somehow
I received a refund and I decided to dispose of it.
Let's get rid of it! Hair Loss Gloves    April 3, 2019
The tail does not stand up ーAsagao-chan brushing   April 8, 2019


original Japanese version  → 季節外れの換毛期&グローブ返金  2019年5月20日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...