Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The first day of the Reiwa was also a hospital-again again, Katsura-chan of the attack May 1, 2019




It is Reiwa  from today-

The beginning of a new era ...
If I think,



Keika-chan again has an attack. . . orz

A big attack lasted for about 30 seconds while being generalized at around 6:40 this morning.

I was able to put a suppository unusually this time,
No suppository--Keika-chan again Seizure April 27, 2019
Keika-chan, suppository order     April 27, 2019
(Because I got in so easily, I wondered if I got in the vagina by mistake?
According to veterinarians, "It's not easy to enter, so it won't be."


 

She's coming to her feet again, she can't walk flatteringly, and she's on the floor. .

Well, I wonder, there is a lot of diazepam. .

Mom is work day between tomorrow and GW unity today yesterday,
I can not afford to go to work with Keika-chan in this state. . .

Again, by example
Take me to Animal Hospital and ask for a day.
Deployment similar to the last time. .
Keika-chan also got some medicine in epileptic seizures! !     February 27, 2019
I have a bad feeling veeeeeeerrryyyyy  muuuuucchhh.

The veterinarian who always sees when I go is a holiday,
I was consulted by a first-time alternative teacher.

About animal hotel 

"Because GW is quite full, isn't it?"


... right! ! 😅



I got some help,
I'm late for work,
I'm up late on time,
Welcome again.


There was no seizure while in the hospital,
She ate the rice, and the flutter was better, so go back and see what happens,
we came back with that.



Do it. . .



It is 3800 yen.



A die-up suppository 4 mg.
This half is 2 mg, but, hmm, is it too many for Keika-chan?
She can't walk down her feet when I put it in,
You will be asked to go to the hospital
How is it?
Would I like to reduce it next time? ?

Keep the medicine in the same amount.
About a week later,
Please consult (probably with my usual teacher),
He said.

Well, let's go if we go on vacation without saying a week later.





She came back and ate some rice.



She was okay to walk, I was relieved.

As it was to let her drink regular medicine well,
Keika-chan, who hates and tries to get out of the mouth,
Fighting.




Because she moved so much tongue,  she bubbled.



It looks like you drank beer.

The half life of diazepam is 35 hours (10 mg administered rectally)
Half-life of antiepileptic drug (zonisamide / diazepam / valproic acid) · Subcutaneous injection of Keika-chann temporarily terminated     March 6, 2019

I hope the medicine will come until  tomorrow and she will not have a seizure.



Hey, Keika-chan.
I was worried.


The Reiwa was the beginning of the storm. .


original Japanese version  → 令和初日も病院でしたーまたまた発作の桂花ちゃん  2019年5月1日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...