Thursday, May 2, 2019

Keika-chan, this time diarrheal stool May 2, 2019




It is Keika-chan.

I was very worried that I had a seizure yesterday.
The first day of the Reiwa was also a hospital-again again, Katsura-chan of the attack     May 1, 2019

The seizure was fine now today.

I do not know why, but
Since she returned from the hospital yesterday,
It was strangely full of appetite.

She have not eaten rice for a long time,
Because I was trying variously,
This time I will go on a trip to find rice with Keika-chan    March 8, 2019
Keika-chan, how about new dry?   March 29, 2019

Why suddenly?

And I have a question,



She's still eating today.



I'm glad she's getting back in weight,


Large amount of diarrhea poo. .
(The image is self-indulgent)

Where in this small body was such a large amount clogged? !
It was about that.



I decided to use biofermin as an example.
紫苑ちゃんにビオフェルミン  2018年7月30日
猫連れ引越しから1週間たちました〜  2018年11月6日



Is there a lot?

Mix with rice,



She's eating it.
Fufufu. .
(Somewhat poisoned as well)

Why did you suddenly get diarrhea?
I had diarrhea after my last attack,
Keika-chan also got some medicine in epileptic seizures! !     February 27, 2019
Is there a relationship between seizures and diarrhea?
(I have never heard of such a story.)
Or is it because of a physical condition that causes diarrhea?

I had a good appetite after I returned from the hospital yesterday,
Wet I always ate one bag and half at one bag.
Was it overeating?

Or today it will suddenly get hot again,
Because it was a holiday of GW (Mama was work)
I put on the air conditioning,
Did you feel cool?

.......

Either way, tomorrow is a hospital.
There are many kinds of medicine consultation and so on.




Luckily, I'm fine.
hyperthyroidism? ?

Hmmm, it's a mystery.


Yes Yes,



Spiral staircase made of cardboard,
She finally climbed to the top.

Keika-chan: A spiral staircase in a cardboard box  March 22nd, 2019
Keika-chan tride on a cardboard spiral staircase April 12, 2019


Thank you


original Japanese version  → 桂花ちゃん今度は下痢ピーウンニョ  2019年5月2日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...