Friday, May 10, 2019

Mom, Glocky May 9, 2019



It is Keika-chan.



When I hug her in this way,
She's like a baby I have probably never had,



She don't like taking medicine, so she have been fixed around with blankets.




Keika-chan seems to have had a seizure twice yesterday,
Also again, Keika-chan of the attack    May 8, 2019



Luckily for the night after, there were no seizures,
Even after Mom returned from work today, I did not recognize any evidence of seizures.



There is no need to increase medicine and go to bed forever.
She also eats rice.

However,,

My mom is very busy. . .

I can not sleep well in the day before yesterday because of seizures,
If Keika-chan moved a little bit yesterday night
"Is it a seizure?"
And woke up,

sleepy. . .

Moreover, work is busy after the holidays only for such a time,
Overtime work is also late,
I have already decided overtime service overtime tomorrow.

I'm tired. .

If I get over tomorrow I think it is a holiday and I will do my best tomorrow. .

I would like to go to bed early today, so I am sorry for this.
I'm sorry, but good night.


The remaining 3 Nyan remain unchanged.



















Asagao-chan's back does not change much either.



But he cames to eat rice with the door open.



He also took some medicine today.


original Japanese version → ママ、グロッキー  2019年5月9日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...