Saturday, May 11, 2019

Asagao-chan, virus test negative- May 10, 2019




It is Asagao-chan.

The other day when I got a vaccine,
Asagao-chan vaccination variety      May 4, 2019
Have a virus test,

FeLV feline leukemia virus infection     negative
FIV Feline immunodeficiency virus infection       negative

was.

Well, today I have a call from the animal hospital,

The last one

FIPV feline infectious peritonitis virus      negative

It was said.


It was good---------😭😭😭😭











Now with other Nyanko (Shion-chan and Mokuiren-chan),
I can interact with each other






Only the tableware of Asagao-chan,
I washed it with another sponge, disinfected it and washed it with another wipe,
朝顔ちゃんせっせと消毒しましょう  2018年11月7日



Finished----

Asagao-chan's toilet was just washed with another sponge,

Finished----


Ah, it was quick!

From now on, don't hesitate, go with other minya! !


even if I say so,,,

He still try to bite if I touch it with my hands,




First of all, it comes from the practice of getting out of the gauge. .



I open the door when he is eating and practice little by little.




He will gradually get used to it---




original Japanese version  → 朝顔ちゃん、ウイルス検査陰性でしたー  2019年5月10日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...