Monday, May 20, 2019

A little hunger strike Asagao-chan May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019



It is Asagao-chan.

Actually there was a little incident this morning.


Asagao-chan was waiting while my mom was giving her other children a meal.

Turn over the water bowl,
We have flooded the area.




The side of the toilet below has been submerged.
(After cleaning)

I managed to move Asuka-san, who threatens in the bathroom, up,
Clean the bottom again,
Give me some medicine,
Do it!
When I had a meal as usual,

Do not eat.

Or rather,

He did not get down to the bottom. .

Was it so shocking to get wet?



Start to eat little by little if he has rice on top,



Bring the water up too.

The toilet has not been from yesterday.

It seemed as if I was on the hunger strike when I first came home.
朝顔ちゃん捕獲成功しました!  2018年10月28日
猫連れ引越ししましたが、、、  2018年10月29日
朝顔ちゃん鶏肉ちょっと食べました  2018年10月30日

Are you originally a stray cat?
It's about overflowing
Why is it so chatty and delicate,

 

Hmmm, it will be night while thinking that it will not be a problem if it gets down like this.

If I put his medicine for dinner as usual,



He got off and ate.



Did the shock heal?



I finished eating beautifully.




Climb up as usual.







Oh, it was nice and surprised.



What are you, wondering?

 Eat rice.
Don't turn over your water.


original Japanese version  → ちょっとハンストしちゃった朝顔ちゃん  2019年5月19日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...