Thursday, March 28, 2019

Mokuren-chan who can wait & Hand is subtle Shion-chan March 27, 2019




It is Mokuren-chan.



Now she is "waiting" hard.


When we weighed everyone before,
Small pet weight scale "Pet-kun" weight measurement    March 15, 2019
Mokuren-chan was on the increase and Shion-chan was on the decrease.

I wondered why and if I used to look at the time of the meal,
(Because I always clean the restrooms and other cats's meals, I do not accompany them until the end. I thought that these two Nyans are eating properly.....)

Mokuren-chan,
After eating her own meal,
She ate Shion-chan's meal!


Hm? ! !

Shion-chan, what are you eaten, you!
You like eating very much! !



"..."



"..."


Naturally because weight and physique are different, more than Mokuren-chan, I gave the rice to Shion-chan.
However, the eating speed did not change so much!
So, as soon as she finished eating her own meal, Mokuren-chan had the next meal with Shion-chan.


Oh yeah, Shion-chan reduced, Mokuren-chan is  getting fat.


It is not good as it is,
He will eat different food when Shion-chan becomes 7 years old,

Let's not let Mokuren-chan eat Shion-chan's meal!

For now, I decided to shift the timing for giving the food a little.


In particular,,,

First of all, Shion-chan, practice your hands.
Shion-chan's hand practice start. March 17, 2019



Look at it.



"I hate it."



You see, it's my hand



"Kun"



Thank you
(Or rather it is a handshake)



I will give up if he put up for a moment.



Good boy good boy.

And, after practice your hands with Shion-chan,



I will give some meal to Shion-chan first.

So, until Shion-chan has finished eating meal to some extent,

Mokuren-chan ,,,

"wait"




"Shion-chan is eating meal, ..."



"Still not,"



"Still?"



"Hey, Mom still?"



"I want to eat ..."



"I'm hungry"



"Still?"

...

sorry. . .
I'm really sorry for something.




It is Mokuren-chan who is at last in the meal.


Hmm, I'm sorry for something like this.
There is no other space,
Well ,,,


And so on,

Today's weight measurement



Shion-chan 5.410 kg ← 5.355 kg 5.5 5.5 kg 5.7 5.7 kg 5.9 5.95 kg 5.8 5.8 kg 5.9 5.9 kg



Mokuren-chan 3.610 kg ← 3.520 kg 3.4 3.45 kg 3.6 3.65 kg 3.5 3.51 kg 3.8 3.8 kg 3.7 3.75 kg


Both are increasing.

Shion-chan is fine, but Mokuren-chan needs to be reduced a little further. .




"Oh so ,,"



"..."



"Shobon"



No, you're working hard, Mokuren-chan!
You are  a good girl!




Good girl good girl.


Hmmm, what is it?

The troubled days continue.


original Japanese version  → 待てが出来る木蓮ちゃん&お手は微妙な紫苑ちゃん  2019年3月27日

Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...