Friday, March 29, 2019

It was cherry blossom Asagao's birthday was decided March 28, 2019




It is a tongue-out Asagao-chan.


Yesterday was the day of Sakura(cherry blossom), and I was told about it from twitter for the first time.








Even my neighborhood junior high school was in bloom.

I love cherry blossoms.

If I have my own house in the meantime, I would like to plant a cherry tree.
In the spring, I watch flowers with my cats from the window.
So, when I die I get buried under it with my cats.
(It's horror ...)

The cherry blossoms at my graduated elementary school were also beautiful. It was hard, by warms,

Before moving, I took cherry blossoms at a nearby elementary school.
桜散ってもさくらねこ・朝顔ちゃんきました  2018年4月6日


Such Asagao-chan,
He was a former SAKURA-NEKO(cherry cat).

For more information about Sakura-neko(cherry cat)
Sakura cat / animal fund


TNR was just the end of last year,
TNR終了!朝顔ちゃんリリースしました。 2018年4月1日
動物病院にTNRお願いしてきました&今月の猫様代  2018年3月31日
捕獲成功!! TNR作戦実行中!  2018年3月30日
I met again after the cherry blossoms were in bloom.




That morning's morning glory (one year ago) is here.



Today is this (a bit out of focus)

In this way,
You have a beautiful face ~ (Simi-Zimi)
After all, the feeling of cleanliness is different in the house and outside.
It became totally white and became indoors (a little different)







The tail is black. Butt too.



Such, Asagao-chan,
When would you like your birthday?
I was thinking.

The birthdays of my cats are various.
As Shion-chan is the breeder's son, I know the birthday correctly.
It is one month old when Mokuren-chan was abandoned and taken to the Protection Center, and it is calculated at the end of July.
As Keika-Chan is completely unknown, I am taking the anniversary to be at home as her birthday.
I would like to celebrate once a year since I am serious.
Of course, as Asagao-chan does not know the birth of any time at all,
Let's make an anniversary of something a birthday!
I was thinking that

In the first summer, it will be near Mokuren-chan's (July 30) and Shion-chan's( August 19),
On the day when I meet him, it will be near Keika-chan's (October 30) ,

I also considered TNR April 1st,
The annual change is sloppy and I will avoid it.

I touched him with my bare hands for the first time,
March 18
I think I will try to
Asagao-chan, I finally touched him with bare hands! ! !   March 18, 2019

Don't forget the excitement and warmth of that time.











Let's celebrate while late〜


original Japanese version  →桜咲いたよさくらねこ・朝顔ちゃんの誕生日決めました  2019年3月28日  



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...