Monday, March 18, 2019

Shion-chan's hand practice start. March 17, 2019





It is Shion-chan.
(Mokuren-cnan in the back)




He wants meal,



"Give meeeee"



"Meeeeaaaaall"



"Messy"

He'll be waiting forever.




Take advantage of his appetite,

I started practicing his hand.



Do cat have hands?

Of course there is also a desire to put in the art,

I have to touch a little more!

There is a hope that you will.


Shion-chan, he hate to hug, he hate the hospital,
Then he is angry.
大暴れ紫苑ちゃん・ワクチンやめたい、、、  2019年1月13日

Sometimes I'm the first cat I met.
Until now, I thought that it was such a child and I was in contact with it.

I saw that I came in touch with Asagao-chan (I'm over the glove, but)
Warmth of the gloves' s Asagao-chan ~ At last I touched him ~ March 1, 2019

"Can I do something a little more?"

I thought again.

As for age, it is about 7 years old and getting into old age in August,
Even at the time of evacuation of disasters,
Touch or hold his body,
I want to be a little easier!


so,

Let's hand his hands at the time of rmeal, and give the meal if he can,
I tried to take it that way.


But,

 

"Hey, let's have a hand."



"Have a hand."



Because he do not,



Handshake.



"No!"



"No!"



"I don't "



Let's go for a while,



Getaway. . .




I will give up if he can endure a little.





This cat is dissatisfied.



"I want to eat early"

Hmmm,
May not be more difficult than Asagao-chan. .


original Japanese version  → 紫苑ちゃんお手の練習スタート。  2019年3月17日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...