Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A little thin too? Weight measurement February 25, 2019



It is Shion-chan.



"Is not it cool?



You are a bit conscious, do not you?


Well today, we measured the weight of Shion-chan and Mokuren-chan.



By way of example, we are measuring in a very primitive way that mommy hugs cats, weighs their weights, and draws their mothers.




Indeed,
Today's result is! ! !

Dadada Dada,

Darn!


Shion-chan   5.5 kg ← 5.7 kg ← 5.95 kg ← 5.8 kg ← 5.9 kg

Mokuren-chan   3.45 kg ← 3.65 kg ← 3.51 kg ← 3.8 kg ← 3.75 kg


They are losing weight, both of them! !

Perhaps it is too thin? What? Because it is two and a half months between last time and this time. .

I guess it's OK to keep on with this.


 

"Even so!"



"Loooooook, this smart body!"

Yes it is, it is beautiful.




"I also tried hard and I lost weight."



"Hang in there"



Mokuren-chan was also great.
You became a beautiful woman.


After all the body is small, just by slightly increasing or decreasing the rice, the weight gains and decreases gently.
It is just a little bit.
It is difficult, adjustment ,,,


Huh?
Have you lost weight?

Well, I can not lose weight at all.
I mean rather fat one.

It has been decided that the current state of work as busy continues next year. .
My salary will not go up, the consumption tax will go up, I will not even feel like feeling with stress.
It is after all the year that it took a long time to catch a cold and to recover. Whew. ,,
I drink a lot of alcohol or eat ice cream, I will relieve stress, do not have any other fun ,,,




"What excuses you !! Let's do it better !!!"

Well?
Angry Mokuren-chan? What? What?



"People who are saying that ,,,



This way! "



"Punishment!"










I am sorry ,, I do not complain any more, so would you please come down? .

Mommy also exchanges my mind and will try hard on diet ,,


No good?



original Japanese version  → ちょっと痩せすぎ?体重測定  2019年2月25日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...