Sunday, February 17, 2019

Measures to dry in winter! February 16, 2019


Today is Saturday but I work, the update has become such a time.
Well, finally it's a weekend.
I'm tired. .


 

It is Asago-chan.

It is hardened. . .

He never eats me even if I eat it when I am there.
So, I got rice, going out once and entering where I was eating again,

he solidified.






he will be too solid! !
Let's move! ! !



Recently I have not been cheerful Asagao-chan,
he is eating meet,
As threats continue to Mama,
For the time being, I sometimes leave it while I am crispy with my grandson's hand.


Well, it is a humidifier that I leave in his room here,


Iris Oyama is contacted and it is planned to be exchanged.
(There is no setup for replacement yet)

So,
Now it is only air purification function,
His room is ...
I am dried to waterfowl.



The temperature and the humidity change almost ,,,
I'm going dry for a while.


I can not move freely in the gauge, somehow recently I bought the impulse to improve the environment of the morning glory who has not been energetic recently.



"Moist interco"

It is one of the booty items of impulse purchase in Nitori the other day.
Cats goods that will increase to prepare for social withdrawal     February 9, 2019



What ,,,
"Natural vaporization type paper humidifier that does not use electricity"
Oka oh oh!
(Weak against the word "do not use electricity")



It seems to be enough just to assemble and soak in water,
So I decided to assemble it.




First of all, it is green parakeet.



The rest is clip and mount.




I prepared the dishes by myself.

Then, when assembled,



Like this.



He stood up.

Well, something is different from the image, but



Let's put water in for the time being.

With this, even a little effect on dryness measures, it is good to moisten a bit.

Right, Asago-chan.



... ... is it still hardening? !



original Japanese version → 冬の乾燥に対策を!  2019年2月16日


Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...