Sunday, February 10, 2019

It snowed and it is also Keika chan bubble blown February 9, 2019




It snowed.

It was good not to have piled up so much.

My mother changed to schedule tomorrow.
Cats goods that will increase to prepare for social withdrawal     February 9, 2019
I wonder if it will melt tomorrow




It is such a mini snowman.



Asagao-chan, it's a snowman



He do not want it



... He do not seem interested too much.





Keika-chan is the first in a year.
雪にゃんこ  2018年1月23日



"?"



"Kunkun"



"Too cold"



Oh, is it okay?



So, the rest 2 nyan.



Shion-chan,



Through it brilliantly.





How about Mokuren-chan?



Kun Kun.



Kun Kun. .



Licking.



"Too cold"



It seems she got tired. .





Thanks to you, Mokuren-chan's ears have improved much better.
Have Kokuren-Chan scratched your ears too?   January 30, 2019






The right is almost complete.
Just a little further to the left.


Then, Keika-chan, a bubble blown after another medicine again.





I thought that it was a seizure of epilepsy, but I also thought that it was different ,,,
Because when I blew a bubble, she was hating by moving my face.
She was reacting firmly and always after medicine, so if she tried to take medicine with tongue instead of being a seizure, I wonder if it was just foaming.

Well, I can not say at all. .


I am a cold because my throat is strange and runny nose is terrible today. I thought, but it may be pollen. .

It seems that it is still fashionable like inflation, so please take good care of yourself.


original Japanese version  →  雪降りましたね&また桂花ちゃん泡吹き  2019年2月9日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...