Sunday, February 3, 2019

It was impossible to cut into 1/4 tablets of medicine with pill cutter. February 2, 2019




It is Keika-chan.

She is occupying Mama's bed.



"Flick"



It seems to be sighing somehow.



Is it cold?



"Warm neighbor"


Well, although it is a drug (Epilepsy drug), Concep (generic name: zonisamide) that had been sent to an animal hospital at the end of the year,
桂花ちゃんまた病院でした。  2018年12月27日
Both the one that was divided into 1/4 or whatever it was last time in the last time was in a bag.



(Previous photo)

I let him drink it from the person who divided it, but since I was about to finish it at the end I decided to break the round pills by myself.






This pill cutter,



It was the one I followed with a bonus when I bought a revolution before.






Set your medicine,



Patchin.



I broke.



Set it again,



I broke.



It would be nice if I could do it quarterly with such a feeling, but this is quite difficult,



With such a feeling, it becomes quite irregular.

In the past, since one was half, there was no big difference in the amount of medicine that could enter even if it was somewhat aligned,
This time it is 1/4, so if it is not very uniform, the amount of medicine to enter will change, it may be obstructed even by the disease condition ,,

By saying that,

At the stage of making it for one week,
I gave up the pill cutter.
(fast)

I will bring it to an animal hospital next week and decide to have it cut.


That's what it is,
Mom,
I am super clumsy.

I am not good at such fine work. .


No, it is related to the health of important Keika-chan!

Let's cut it precisely with the machine!

Nee Keika-chan.









Do you feel good?


original Japanese version → ピルカッターでお薬1/4錠にカットは無理でした  2019年2月2日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...