Saturday, February 9, 2019

Cats goods that will increase to prepare for social withdrawal February 9, 2019


Three consecutive holidays from tomorrow (from today)〜

That's why my work has not ended so much, it has become such an update of my time.

In addition that it may snow!



"I hate cold"

Actually, my mother was planning to come and stay from tomorrow,



I bought blankets etc in Nitori on the way back from work.

But as forecast it will be canceled if it is snow. đŸ˜Ł

In that case, as I will withdraw to home,
I also bought various food items.


With Nitori like this, I bought the impulse, here.



Tea bowl and chopsticks.
It is a cat pattern. .

As cats' goods increase no more, I'm bad, so I thought 'I will not buy anymore'
紫苑王子仁王立ち&どんどん増える猫グッズ  2019ĺš´1月6日

I missed my tea bowl and used a tea bowl that my mother should use, so I thought it was my mother's part ,,, (excuse)



It is a simple black cat.



Chopstick restraint is cute.




It is a nice feeling. .

(Separately I am not a coward of Nitori)


Then I bought groceries at the supermarket here.



"Pri Katz"

Black cat 's white wine.
It seems like a kittens mean.




It is sweet but refreshing and easy to drink.
(Where to abstain from a diet ,,,,,)

At the moment there is no loser with liquor from a cat.
水曜日のネコ  2017ĺš´9月15日


Although preparations for omission are all right,
It is best if it does not snow tomorrow. đŸ˜ž


Stay away from the worry of such mum, please go to Shion-chan who is crazy under heating.




















It seems that you liked it as it is, as a toy you got.
"Nyan-guard" I tried hard and assembled alone. January 26, 2019


original Japanese version → ăŠă“ă‚‚ă‚Šćş–ĺ‚™ăŤă‚„ăŁăąă‚Šĺ˘—ăˆă‚‹çŒŤă‚°ăƒƒă‚ş  2019ĺš´2月9日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017ĺš´8月1日 I've been working every ...