Friday, April 3, 2020

Neither wet tissue nor mask, April 2, 2020





It isAsagao-chan who is colon colon on the cushion.

One, finally. . .






There is only one mask left in my home---

I've been using little by little. .


Furthermore,






The rest of the wet tissue is also very low.

We use wet tissue for cats every day, at home.
To clean after the toilet or after vomiting.

I go to convenience stores and drug stores almost every day,
They are not selled,
No matter where I look.

Is it about expensive on Amazon?
Moreover, just a wet tissue without alcohol.


In this situation,

Distribute two masks. .


It's like I can only laugh

Comedy  Ken Shimura become  blue .


At this time, a cloth mask,
How many people do you think you can use after washing and disinfecting properly?
Isn't it just a pollution source if you use a dirty mask all the time?


Give away food and everyday items that you can spend at home,
Wouldn't it be nice for the elderly to stay outside?





Even just
Although stressful in a new environment in the new fiscal year,
In this situation,

Mom has gained weight.

I want to take a walk. . .




The only salvation is

My cats are fine.






Keika-chan manages to keep weight without periacutin.
(It is out of focus, but there is 2940g)




She can eat rice,

She has no seizures.





Shion-chan is not vomiting at the moment, and he is eating rice.



"Meeeeeeettttt"




Mokuren-chan,



As always.


I don't want to transfer the corona to the cats, so I'll go around the shop tomorrow.
There's nowhere around the night after work. . .

This week's work is over tomorrow!
Let's get over one day later! !



original Japanese version  → ウェットティッシュもマスクも、、ないないづくし  2020年4月2日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...