Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It is the beginning of a new year    April 1, 2020







It is a new year from today.

It was the beginning of a cold rain.

I am also a new workplace.
(It is a job that will not be at home)

immediately,
Wrong station exit,
5 minutes late. . .

Failure from the beginning. . orz ...








Once again, Kokuren-chan on Asagao-chan's cushion.



It's Asagao-chan who turned back.










One year ago,
In this way, Asagao-chan became friends with Mokuren-chan,
I never imagined that we could eat rice together.




He was intimidating in the gauge. (Asagao-chan a year ago)
New year, new name of an era, unchanged everyday April 1, 2019


And
I didn't imagine changing my workplace today,
I did not expect the new coronavirus.

I thought that my daily life would continue without change.

It was sweet. .


But
On the contrary,
One year later,
Completely different from now,
We may be having fun every day.

I believe so, and now I want to live with care for my health.



However,
The strange environment was very tired.
So I will take a break today.

Please take care of your body and mind.





Keika-chan is gradually losing weight today at 2905g.



If it is this pace, it will be periacutin tomorrow.


original Japanese version  → 新年度の始まりです   2020年4月1日




Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...