Saturday, February 8, 2020

Watching the cat movie "Teacher and the Lost Cat" ~ Cats spring up to widows ~ February 7, 2020

A movie with a cat after a long absence, a cat movie for short.

This time,



"A teacher and a lost cat"

It seems to be a work of 2015.



I saw it on Amazon prime.




The story is ...

Although it has a computer and a TV, it is a rural town where the time stopped about 30 years ago.
(Car number is Izu)

The main character is a former principal who plays Issey Ogata. I live alone after retirement
He seems to have a strong tendency to have autism spectrum, making bizarre and bizarre movements, translating unsolicited Russian literature, and taking pictures with old Leica cameras. You.
It seems that the people in the streets are greeted on the surface with the words "Principal, thank you", and in the shadows, they are told by boroxo and smoke is drunk.

Such a principal is a widow who is ahead of his wife.
The calico cat that his wife loved came to the Buddhist altar every day,
The teacher was throwing out of the house each time.

Calico cats appear all over the place, such as a local beauty salon, a candy store (?) Run by Pierre Taki, a junior high school girl at a bus stop, are called by various names, get rice, and are loved Was.

Although it looks like a quiet countryside, changes have been coming, such as the closure of a baker's bakery run by Takeyama Takeyama.

It looks like a city with a big river,
An incident where a dead cat was washed away occurred in a nearby neighborhood.
In addition, a white cat lays down with a knife and is told by an elementary school student and the teacher takes him to an animal hospital.

Whenever I see the calico cat that comes every day, the teacher who is hard to remember the dead wife finally gets angry, drives out the calico cat and keeps her from entering the house.

The calico cat did not show anyone and was missing.

The teacher starts looking for calico cats, and a variety of people, such as beauty salons, candy shops, junior high school students, etc. will cooperate to find cats together. .


It is a story like that.


I did not know this movie.


It is a plain movie.

No fancy action.
Cat movies are plain.

Moreover, I feel that there are many patterns in which a lonely man meets a cat and changes.
(I guess I only watch such cat movies?)

Movie 'Cat and grandpa'      February 23, 2019
 "Nekonade"    Memoria ・ lRen Osugi       February 21, 2019
映画「ボブという名の猫 幸せのハイタッチ」  2017年9月Ⅰ日


On the way, it was real to mention problems surrounding cats, such as irresponsible feeding, public health centers, and abuse.

In addition, a grandmother with dementia looks at the cat and looks different,
A teacher who was a disciplined teacher changed a little while searching for a cat,
People and cats were acting well.

However, at the end it was vague and indigestion.
What were the suspicious elementary school students, and what cats were eventually found? .
I wanted you to make it a little clearer.




The original is non-fiction.

Lost child Me-chan

It seems that the disappearance of the local cat triggered the reconnection of the neighborhood.



Just me, personally,
Local connections and warmth of people
I'm not good at it.

It's annoying and seems to be on watch.

I want to build a house in the future,
I want to live in a place where there are no circulars and neighbors.



Local cats are a romantic story,
I don't think it fits into real Japan anymore.
Abuses, traffic accidents, dangers,
The summer heat is murderous (cat).

Just like Sazae's Tama in the good old days, I think it's okay to be gone.



By the way,

Pierre Taki appears in this movie.

There was an image of the role of a yakuza, but this movie is a dad of a general store who is not amiable, but not a bad person.

I thought he was a good actor.

I've heard that I'm going to suspend my activity due to drug use and resume it.


I want you to restart it.

Drugs are certainly not good, but I think we don't have to blame that much.

It is a pity that entertainers are not self-restrained due to affair.
My workplace is affair heaven, I have kids outside, everyone.
I apologize for my job being restricted there, and it's weird that there's nothing wrong here.

And I think that if you commit a criminal act, you can work again if you compensate for the crime.
If you can't work, you'll be back again.
Even if the image goes bad, I think it would be nice if I worked hard to bounce it off.


original Japanese version  → 猫映画「先生と迷い猫」視聴 〜男やもめに猫がわく〜(ネタバレあり)  2020年2月7日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...