Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Ezaki Glico's「#かくれねこ選手権」( #Hidden Cat Championship) is also being supported! but,,,?   February 19, 2020




Oh, what is the bulge of this bed?



It was Keika-chan



"It's cold"


Keika-chan who drank periactin yesterday,
Cute stalking measures・ It is order again  Nyan-guard.  February 18, 2020



She eats rice today!



Weight is, 2975g! !

It was good that the effect came out.

Well, I went to the toilet after this,


Now,


I'm currently cheering on you,

#Toroneko Challenge
#とろねこチャレンジ

Under support of Kao's 「#とろねこチャレンジ」#Toroneko Challenge! Let's tweet for cats! ! !  February 14, 2020




I do my best every day, take a sneak shot and give it to twitter.

Now 10 yen is spent for cats! !

I'll do my best----



At that point,

Next time,

#かくれねこ選手権
#Hidden cat championship

I found this hashtag!

This is what Glico is doing,
Hidden cat Nyanpaign
It seems to be a part of

During the campaign period from February 18 to April 30,
Attach the hashtag "「#かくれねこ選手権」"(Japanese only)
Photos or videos of hidden cats, works such as illustrations, photos or videos of product packages / gift cards,
When you post to Twitter or Instagram,
22 yen per post
Glico donates to Kobe City's “Animal Protection Support Project”
It seems to be done.
(Up to 220,000 yen)

A city where you can hear the harmony between people and cats Kobe




I posted immediately today.

I thought I'd do my best every day,

If you look closely at HP,
Note that

You can post any number of times during the campaign period. However, the post count is limited to one post per account


? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Does this mean that you can only donate once from one account? ?
No matter how many times I post, can I only donate once?
Does it make sense to post every day? ?


So I contacted Glico.

<I have an inquiry about the Hide and Seek Championship.
"You can submit as many times as you want during the campaign period, but you can count only one post per account."
What does that mean?
Does it mean that you donate only 22 yen for 3 submissions?
Would you like to be able to post many times? Or could you consider increasing the limit? >


I'm waiting for Glico's replay.






Well, it's hard to hide, but hey.



original Japanese version  → 江崎グリコの「#かくれねこ選手権」も応援中です!けど、、、? 2020年2月19日



Notice ; Rest for a while or slow down   April 6, 2020

Information. Thank you for always seeing this blog. This blog started on August 1, 2017, 自己紹介1 2017年8月1日 I've been working every ...